Spanish Speaking e-Book
A one volume course for those wanting to speak Spanish and gain confidence for going on holiday, on business, moving abroad or for study.
This e-book will be a great help to students taking oral exams at GCSE level. It will also benefit beginners or those wanting to improve existing speaking skills.
Designed to be used as an e-Book with accompanying audio files that can be played on your PC or MP3 player, the book and audio can also be purchased separately. A labelled DVD option is also available for those unable or not wishing to download the audio files.
Clear and concise steps to help you:
- Speak, listen and hold conversations
- Discuss past, present and future events
- Prepare for eating out, booking a room and more
- Place emphasis on the correct part of words
- Ask questions and link words together
- Sound accent marks correctly
- Make telephone calls
Click the cover picture to look inside
This item is just the e-book download, no audio files
The audio files to accompany the e-Book:
- 55 high quality audio files
- Clearly identified for you to match with what you are reading
- 39 MB download
- For playback on your PC or easily transferred to an MP3 player
This item is just the audio files, the e-Book is not included.
- Save by purchasing the e-Book and audio download together
- Labelled data DVD
- Contains audio files for playback on your computer or for transferring to your MP3 player
- Free postage to UK
This item is just the audio files on DVD, the e-Book is not included.
- Save by purchasing the e-Book and audio file DVD together
The DVD contains only audio files, you will also be sent the link to download the e-Book.
Once you have paid via Paypal or credit card you will next receive an email with a link to download your book.
Download links will expire after 48 hours.
Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files – download here